When you purchase CDXZipStream, you are automatically assigned an account that can be accessed from the "Your Account" menu option. A username (normally your email address) and password for the account were provided in the email that confirmed your original purchase. If you don't remember the password your can request password reset.
So what can this account do for you? After logging in with username and password the website will display "Account Settings" which include your email address other information. An example of a typical account is shown in the image above. Links are provided where you can change your account username or password.
A product drop-down menu for "CDXZipStream" will also appear which has the following options.
1. Account Status - Review the license purchased. The computers activated with CDXZipStream will also be displayed. CDXZipStream is a user based license with two activations per license.
2. Buy Data Update - Purchase data maintenance agreements or optional add-ons such as Canadian data, Maptitude support or the "Geographic Access Analysis Template"
3. Buy Additional Licenses - Purchase additional licenses of the same version originally purchased.
4. Upgrade Licenses - Purchase more advanced versions of CDXZipStream for the difference in price. For instance you can upgrade from Basic to Premium for $100 to add demographics.
5. Download Data Files - In addition to automatic download thru Excel, you can separately download the zip code data files and import them using the "Update Manually" function in the Account button of CDXZipStream.
If you have purchased other products from CDX Technologies such as CDXStreamer additional menu dropdowns will appear specific to those products.